Equipment Troubleshooting Checklist
1. Please make sure your atomizer is not shorted out or is not working
2. Check the charge level of your battery
3. Make sure all connections are clean and free of debris
4. Adjust any pins in connection IE is it spring loaded or is it adjustable by using a flat head screwdriver
5. If it is a mechanical mod have you noticed any one part or several parts becoming unusually warm? Is the heat felt at or near your atomizer? ( it might just be heat transferring down from your atomizer) Have you noticed any issues with threading either in the connection or on the device itself?
6. If your mod charges with a charging cable have you tried another cable and wall adapter?
7.Does there appear to be any damage from dropping the device or possible water damage?
8.Is there a burnt smell (such as burnt plastic) emanating from the device?
9. If the item is an external battery is the battery wrap/casing intact and not discolored? Are there and dings or cuts to the battery itself?
10. If a variable mod with an internal battery did it work initially or was it dead on arrival/DOA
Information on Returning Items
A return request must be submitted for any items to be considered for return. Liquids, coils, drip tips, and external batteries are not eligible for return due to the nature of the products. The instructions for how to complete this form are listed below:
To do so go into "my account" then under "manage my account," click on "completed orders." From here there will be an option to select the order that contains the mentioned items. Then select "return items." We ask that you fill out the form with all needed information and submit it. Once it has been submitted, it will be sent in for review where it will either be authorized or rejected depending on the nature of the return. No product is to be sent back prior to authorization. Any items sent prior to authorization risk being lost due to storage fees.
Return requests only remain active for 30 days after submission. After the 30-day time period, the return request will be canceled. The product can then only be returned for half-credit. In the event a return request cannot be submitted, a copy of the invoice must be included in the box. All time-frame policies are still applicable.
Any products purchased under wholesale will be charged exact shipping.
Returns requests submitted due to manufacturer defect must be submitted within 6-weeks of receiving the product to be eligible for a full-refund or replacement.
Items submitted after the 6-week time frame can be considered for half credit for an additional 6-weeks.
If you ever need to return a product and are authorized to send the product back please read the following conditions:
-If an item is deemed not defective by one of our representatives, the customer will be contacted. The customer can then either pay return shipping to get the item back or go forward with the return with a 25% restocking fee attached.
-If your product was received broken in transit we will send you replacement once we receive the damaged product.
- If you received wrong product you have the option to purchase replacement merchandise 10% off, or ship the product back and we will reimburse you for shipping and get the right product back out.
- You must include in shipment the whole product (case, charger etc.). Failure to include all items can result in delays.
- If you are unsatisfied with the product you received and want to return it there is a 25% restocking fee.
- If you don’t have the return request in the box it will be held up in the receiving department with no resolution. After 10 business days you will lose your product due to storage fees.
You may return most new, unopened up to 6 weeks after receiving the item for a refund. In this event, the non-defective items are subject to a restocking fee of 25%. Any item returned with a restocking fee does not warrant a refund for return shipping.
If an item is missing from an order, it must be reported within 7-days of the delivery date to be considered for replacement. Any items reported after this time risk rejection on a case by case basis.
Authorized items must be shipped back to the warehouse location:
8112 S. Lewis Ave. Ste. G
Tulsa, OK 74137
All items must be included in the package and return authorization must be included. In the event of defect, return shipping will be refunded with the cost of the item. Any returns with expedited shipping will not be fully refunded.
If you ever need to return a product and are rejected please read the following:
- If your order is more than 14 days from the time you received it the product, the return request will be denied.
- If it is liquid, your return request will be denied.
- Due to the nature of some products, we would not be able to return some items (mouthpieces, etc).
If questions about this order need answered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org